Sunday, April 13, 2008

Experiencing life the way you should...

Being a small town girl, I find that I am always stuck doing the same boring things day after day. When I finally have the time to do something spontanious, I always settle for the movies, or the mall...until I was exposed to Toronto that is. I highly recommend that people like me start getting out there because there is so much to do and see. Toronto has changed my whole perspective on life. I'm no longer narrow-minded anymore, and it changes your personality. If you have a boyfriend, head on down to the harbour front, and go for a walk and dinner. With summer just around the corner, and school ending, I say dedicate a day to Center Island. It was like a mini vacation for me. Go with your friends, or your boyfriend or girlfriend. They have bike riding, swimming, and it's an enviornment where you can just be yourself and relax. If you want to go for a nice city dinner, I say check out Everest for a nice cheap eat. The atmosphere is elegant, and the food has quite a variety. What more can you ask for, really? Also, like me, I love to shop! Go downtown to all the stores, and just check out everything and anything. You will be suprised to find all the unique little shops down there. It was certainly different for me, but a good kind of different. Being in the fast pace city like Toronto makes you feel like there's a whole world outside of your small routine life, so get involved with it. It's only a few bus rides and subway stops away, so check it out. I gaurantee you will enjoy yourself!
http://www.dine.to/everest

No comments: